World Migratory Bird Day on May 8, 2021 – the same day as our local Mayfest/FFF festival would be.
You can visit: https://www.birddaylive.com.
The World Migratory Bird Day offers you a chance to: "Sing, Fly, Soar . . . like a bird!!
April 23 - May 8, 2021
- 2021 Coloring Page
- Birds and Climate Change
- 2021 sticker art (sample at right) Stickers and Infographic for: Belted Kingfisher, Brown-Chested Martin, Green-Winged Teal, Royal Tern, Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, Sandhill Crane, Streaked Flycatcher, Turkey Vulture, Upland Sandpiper, Wood-Thrush, Yellow Warbler
Download Educational Resources
Consider joining in Citizen Science projects from home:
- Cornell Lab Feeder Watch program
- Dishman Hills "Nature at Home" series videos
- The Lands Council Venture Outdoors Challenge
Courses for adults and families for learning about Birds
Additional Activity Resources for families at home during the COVID-19 Health Emergency
- Audubon for Kids — Get to know birds (Audubon curriculum)
- Children & Nature site
- Children and Nature Site Resources
- National Geographic Summer learning series
- Great Columbia Gorge Adventure/Salmon/frog (online book from East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation)